The other day I received this pretty green chair from CSN. It is a very welcome addition to my often cramped and chaotic sewing room. There are a few reasons I am really pleased with this chair:
- It was quick and painless to assemble - no man required!
- It rolls around the floor very easily/smoothly.
- The color is very "me"! (as you can see, this chair is offered in many different, fun colors.)
- The height is easily adjustable.
- There are no arms on the chair, which makes it very handy for sewing.
- The seat is extremely comfortable.
- It was freeeee! Thanks so much, CSN. I love working with you. :)
I hope you're enjoying your Monday! I know I am. So far I've put supper in the crock pot (bbq pulled pork), made a banana/walnut/chocolate chip loaf, and have dough rising in the oven (cheese/onion/dill buns).