This is so exciting! The brand New Limited Edition NX-2000 Sewing and Quilting Machine was just delivered to my door! I have the privilege of test driving this fabulous machine for a week or so and will be posting daily to share with you what I think of the machine. I hope to complete a quilt on it from start to finish.
Brother’s new machine has a savvy design thanks to their new partnership with Laura Ashley which evokes classics of quintessential English design with clean, but feminine, styling and Victorian flavour.
- The NX-2000 machine is decorated with signature Laura Ashley floral motifs in chalk pink and white is perfect for stitching quilts with varying fabric types, appliqués or embellishments
- The NX-2000 has high-end embellishment capabilities. These include a total of 460 stitches – 430 built-in and 30 on CD – to help designers create Laura Ashley-inspired items with ease.
- Specialty accessories to achieve professional sewing effects include:
- A bobbin case engineered for bobbin-work stitching with specialty threads,
- A circular attachment accessory for creating precise circles of varying sizes highlighted with decorative stitches and threads
- Task-specific machine feet for appliqué and better control of seams and top stitching.
- The three specialty feet included provide more control, greater visibility and ease for echo quilting while the oversized work area and large extension table accommodate projects of virtually any size.
- The AHA® Automatic Height Adjuster™ feature continuously detects the fabric thickness and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure to ensure beautiful, precise, even stitching. Plus, the pivot function makes turning intricate corners easy.
|5 simple solutions to help you organize your ink pads, ribbon and punches.|