Today I had the pleasure of hosting a few of my lovely friends for our first annual Fall Brunch! We often get together for lunch (usually at Apeldoorns in Chilliwack - love that place!). Once in awhile we get together for dinner to celebrate a birthday or two. The last time we brunched together was at Sarah's last Christmas.
For brunch we had:
- Pumpkin Toffee Tarts with whipped cream - recipe from Mennonite Girls
- Pumpkin Scones - recipe from Madelyn's Blog
- Apple Struesel Coffee Cake
- Black Forest Ham and Aged Cheddar Frittatas
- Fresh raspberries, grapes and cantaloupe
- Jill's scones with strawberry preserves and devonshire cream
- Sarah's vannbakkels - Norweigan cream puff
- Sparkling pear cider
Thank you for the lovely card and napkins, Sarah!
Thank you for the beautiful book and card, Rhonda!